Author: Kelly Cruz, Customer Support Specialist – Realty Partners LLC
Sarasota, FL. June 16, 2021 – Having quality contacts in your back-pocket is important for REALTORs®. You never know when a pipe might burst, a roof needs fixing, or if a listing needs to have pesky critters removed before a showing.
Connecting homeowners, whether they just bought or are about to sell, with quality local businesses and services helps boost an agent’s chances of getting referrals from that homeowner. Be prepared for the unexpected by building relationships with respected professionals in your area (you might even get referral or loyalty rewards).
Wondering which vendors to keep on-call? Here’s our list along with some recommendations from Realty Partners REALTORs®.
- Lender – Hometown Lenders, Inc. – All Markets
- Home Inspector – DG Inspekts – St. Petersburg
- Home Insurance – North Shore Insurance Group, LLC – Greater Tampa Bay
- Electrician – Bayside Electric Inc. – St. Petersburg
- Septic – Jerry Mills Discount Pumping – Greater Tampa Bay
- Roofer – Tosca Roofing, Inc. – Greater Tampa Bay & Manatee County
- Photographer – DeVore Design – Central Florida
- HVAC – Custom Air Works HVAC – Pinellas County
- Pest Control – Martins Pest Services – Greater Tampa Bay